- Address: Cherry Blossom Cakes,
8 South Parade,
- Tel: 01302 711 238
- Email: email@example.com
- A non-refundable deposit of £50 is required to book a wedding date.
- The full balance of any wedding cake is due eight weeks before the date on which the cake is to be delivered.
Cake Stand/Accessory Hire
- Pedestal cake stands can be hired for £15. Cake stands must be returned within 5 days of the event unless otherwise agreed. In the event that stands are not returned, couples will be charged full replacement costs.
- Wedding orders over £400 are delivered free of charge within a 25 mile radius of DN10 6JH. Deliveries outside this will be subject to a mileage charge.
- Upon delivery to the venue, responsibility for the cake passes to the venue/customer.
- Any orders collected from Cherry Blossom Cakes are the sole responsibility of the customer as soon as they leave our premises. PLEASE NOTE: We strongly recommend that stacked wedding cakes are delivered and set up by Cherry Blossom Cakes.
- Cherry Blossom Cakes recommends that insurance be taken out for any large order to provide cover in the event of loss/damage.
Cancellation Rights and Refunds
- Any cancelled order will result in the loss of the non-refundable deposit.
- Orders cancelled prior to the eight week balance due date will not be subject to any further costs. If the customer has been paying in instalments prior to this date, the total amount paid will be refunded minus the non-refundable deposit.
- Orders cancelled 8 weeks or less before the event will not be refunded.
- If the event is postponed, the money may be transferred to a new date (at our discretion, depending on our availability) but a new deposit will be required.
- Cherry Blossom Cakes cannot guarantee the absence of any allergen in our kitchen e.g. Gluten, nuts, peanuts, dairy, cereals, egg, soy. Whilst we offer some 'free from' cakes e.g. gluten free, vegan, these are not recommended for people with allergies.
Force Majeure Clause
- A Party shall not be deemed in default of this Agreement, nor shall it hold the other Party responsible for any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations (excluding payment obligations) due to earthquake, flood, fire, storm, snow, natural disaster, act of God, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labour strike, lockout, boycott or other similar events beyond the reasonable control of the Party, provided that the Party relying upon this provision:
- Gives prompt written notice thereof, and takes all steps reasonably necessary to mitigate the effects of the force majeure event.
- If a force majeure event extends for a period in excess of 30 days in the aggregate, either Party may immediately terminate this Agreement upon written notice.
- Upon delivery of any cake/dessert table a delivery form will be provided, which will include details of any non-edible decorations/items included with the order. After this form has been signed, any liability rests with the venue/customer.
- Cherry Blossom Cakes will never sell or provide any customers’ data to a third party for any marketing or advertising purposes.
- All cake designs, logos and images are copyright to Cherry Blossom Cakes and may only be used or reproduced with permission.
- In any circumstance, Cherry Blossom Cakes can only be held liable for an amount up to the total of the original order.
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Any damage, contamination or loss of product after delivery is the responsibility of the customer/venue. Upon delivering a wedding cake to a venue, a member of staff will be asked to inspect the cake and sign to confirm it has been delivered in good condition. Cherry Blossom Cakes cannot be held responsible for contamination or damage once it's been signed for. If any problems should occur with the product, 90% of the order should be returned to Cherry Blossom Cakes within 24 hours to decide further action.